A Fire Inside

For the past week and half at Varsity my class has been without a studeo. There was a fire sometime over the long weekend. A fire. The whole place was sealed off, and we were told we weren’t allowed in because RMS (campus security) were “investigating”, and that the studio should be operational again in 2 or 3 days. Yeah. Sounds promising.

So yesterday afternoon we were finally allowed in. Here’s the extent of the fire damage.

Fire

Made for some pretty awesome photos! But I’m sure we can rule out foul-play.

Fire 2

Really? A week and a half to tell us it was an electrical fire caused by Shepstone’s crappy old wiring? (See it hanging there above the door?) Yeah. Good job guys. You can go back to operating the boom-gate now.

Advertisements
  1. No comments yet.
  1. No trackbacks yet.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: